SAM FARRAR INTERVIEW #04
Questions made by me and Anonymous
Taken on August 28, 2001
all right. here i go.
1. What is up in the hood?!
we up to no good.
2. What do you think of Product 19?
It precedes product 20, which i'm quite a fan of.
3. What do you think of Don Knotts?
he's the stuff. (a movie reference)
4. Do you wish this face?
upon who or what?
5. What exactly is doing the panic? Have you ever seen anyone do the panic?
doing the panic. that person you turn into when a girl makes you nervous. happens everyday.
6. Are you covered in muffins?
not usually or ever.
7. Are you a gangsta?
i wish. but that requires a certain special something that i just don't think i have.
8. Are you smoove, yo?
no. i'm in fact quite awkward and hairy.
9. If you were a superhero what would your name be? What would your super powers be?
i-don't-know-what-i-would-call-myself-man with the power to be decisive. and i could fly.
10. Pac-Man or Frogger?
ms. pac man
11. What do you think is the greatest invention ever?
the lightbulb. or maybe the refridgerator.
12. What do you think of this damn survey so far?
not bad. quick and painless.
13. New Simpsons episodes: bad or good?
i haven't been watching too much television lately. but from what i've seen, not too bad, but not fantastic.
14. Womens' underwear is very comfortable, isn't it?
that's all i wear. oh wait.
15. What was your first job?
modeling a kid's clothing line for my mom when i was seven. paid $2.50.
16. If/when Phantom Planet gets really big and famous, do you think your attitude toward fans will change? [Be honest]
no. that's a ridiculous question. we are so incredibly appreaciative of our fans. and if we do come out on top, it's because our fans have brought us there.
17. Will you do the chicken dance for me?
i don't dance unless i've had a lot to drink. and right now it's too early.
18. Say a little something to your fans:
thank you and see you all around the country.