SAM FARRAR INTERVIEW #01
Questions made by me
Taken on April 10, 2000
Color: Sea green
Animal: Really big, cozy dogs
Song: Give me a song to choose from. Cool?
2. Which came first: the chicken or the egg?
The chicken. Simply because I like chicken better than eggs.
3. If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be
M.C. Escher. Just so I could know how he does it.
4. What was the weirdest dream you had?
Trapped in a junior high/high school (not sure which). A normal day until people started shooting each other. Death wasn't possible, which was good. But there was no detention, no punishments. More like a nightmare than a dream. Wonder what the inspiration for that dream was?
5. What was your last dream (if your answer above
I can't remember. I don't remember my dreams too well. Only really nuts ones.
6. What was your most embarrassing moment?
I broke a stink bomb at my school and got caught. Everyone saw me do it. Horrible stuff.
7. What was the meanest thing you ever did?
Mean things never really last with me. I always end up apologizing. I gave someone a wrong phone number once. Felt pretty bad about that.
8. Have you ever been stalked by someone?
I don't think so.
9. What do you look for in a girl?
Piercing eyes, confidence, humility, honesty, humor. The basics.
10. Your middle name?
11. WHAT IS THE WORST...
Movie: The Mummy. No question.
Song: Any of R. Kelly's songs. Sorry if I offend anyone with that. I just don't get it.
C-Note or Westlife. Unnecessary.
Can't think of a bad one at the moment. Sometimes themes are so bad that they are quite enjoyable.
V.I.P. - It could be the greatest show at the same time.
12. If you could change one thing about each of the
other band members, what would it be?
I wouldn't change a thing. We are who we are.
Any other comments?
Not really. Enjoy the day.